On 7 May 2016 I will organise the workshop Involving the Crowd in Future Museum Experience Design at the CHI 2016 conference in San Jose (California). The workshop is organised by me and five colleagues from various places and is aimed at identifying challenges and opportunities for future museum experience design, especially in relation to involving communities and crowds in museum experience design. Position papers for this workshop can be found here.
- DfI graduation opportunity: Small museums, youngsters and digital innovation
- Living proof! An Interactive Installation for Museum Collections
- Workshop Involving the Crowd in Future Museum Experience Design
- The article on design-inclusive UX research is out!
- Article on Research through Design accepted for Behav. & Inf. Technology
Foto: Guus Schoonewille