On Friday 11 March 2016 Niels van Hamersveld graduated cum laude on a project with Museon and IN10/DOOR. Niels designed an installation for making use of unused class rooms in the museum. Children go through a process of getting an assignment in which they act as if they are scientific investigator, formulating hypotheses, looking for evidence, and bringing the evidence to live at the end. Here is an animation explaining Niels’ design.
- DfI graduation opportunity: Small museums, youngsters and digital innovation
- Living proof! An Interactive Installation for Museum Collections
- Workshop Involving the Crowd in Future Museum Experience Design
- The article on design-inclusive UX research is out!
- Article on Research through Design accepted for Behav. & Inf. Technology
Foto: Guus Schoonewille