ID4220 Interactive Technology Design
Course description description
ID4250 Exploring Interactions
Involvement: interactive technology expert.
IO-Mi-124 Minor Interactive Environments
Involvement: course coordinator, lecturer and coach.
IO2061 Interaction & Electronics
Involvement: interactive technology expert.
ID4070 IDE Academy
Involvement: workshop organiser
I am involved with a number of IDE Academy workshops that involve interactive technology: the Beginner Arduino workshop for Designers and Max/MSP Visual Programming.
IOB-2-5 Digital Interfaces
Involvement: course coordinator
This course is part of the new IDE bachelor program that starts in September 2021 – more information in due time.
MSc graduation projects
- Shereya Padmasola – The Robotic Programming Lab: Designing an interactive experience at Museon at Museon.
- Chen Chou – CareTunes for Families: Connecting ICU Patients and Their Families through Music with Critical Alarms Lab
- Ellis Bots – An evaluation method for exhibitions of the Maritime museum Rotterdam with Maritime Museum Rotterdam
- Nirav Malsattar – ObjectResponder: Researching & Prototyping for Design collaboration with Artificial Intelligence at IDStudioLab.
- Vincent Poppelaars – Defining the sound experience in Social VR with TNO in The Hague
- Koen Bogers – Care Tunes: Music as a nurses’ monitoring tool at Critical Alarms Lab.
- Marije Seinen – Gentle First Contact: A tactfully designed patient journey and therapeutic environment to make children feel at ease for improved psychosocial therapy sessions with Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital in Utrecht
- Frank van Boheemen – Diem: An animated house that cares with Intent at Noodlewerk.
- Franke Kingma – Assuring the occurrence of intended learning situations in a nautical simulator in collaboration VSTEP.
- Jiamin Feng – Coworking in the skies: Reframing future flying experience for frequent flyers in collaboration with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- Donna Stam – Track Me & Chase Me: an Engaging Environment for Paediatric Therapy with Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital in Utrecht.
- Bob van Iersel – Spreading Fairphone’s philosophy across consumer electronics with Fairphone
- Emilija Marinkovic – Design Of A Connected Infant Monitoring Wearable at Philips Consumer Lifestyle.
- Lexi Jiaxin Lin – Enhancing Daily Digital Communication Through Instinctive Action Tendencies of Emotions at IDStudioLab.
- Thijs Faber – Designing a self sustaining tracker at SLIM Design.
- Imara Speek – Introducing distributed networks to designers: Development of an educational software tool and a methodology for its evaluation at IDStudioLab.
- Leo van Beek – Creating trust in a domestic unlocking system by embedding wisdom at IDStudioLab.
- Dennis Willemsen – Designing Haptic Graphics for Mathematics: Towards Accessible Math Education for Blind Students for Visio.
- Camilo Ramirez Nates – Inclusive design for post-lingual hearing impaired people: A way to generate order, structure and awareness, during meetings for Oorzaak – Michiel van Overbeek.
- Charlotte Schreuder – Luko – Raising the visibility of cell research in paediatric oncology: A game for children in day care wards undergoing chemotherapy for Prinses Máxima Centrum voor kinderoncologie.
- Jing Yao – Luko – Smart material, smart interaction: Designing smart material opportunities for Night Balance for Night Balance B.V.
- Kah Kih Yau – Chinese lion dance in the modern day for Yat Hong.
- Youge Xiao – Designing the UX strategy for Future Fairphone for FairPhone.
- Lorenzo Romagnoli – TINK: sketching product experiences of connected objects for IDStudioLab.
- Patrick Pijnappel – Programming for Interactive Prototypes for IDStudioLab.
- Erik Groenenberg – Experiencing gorillas in the cloud for Apenheul.
- Ruben Meeldijk – KiteSim: designing a new interactive kite simulator for Frank & Frens.
- Jasper Hartong – Redesigning social mechanisms in digital calendars to better support a flexible lifestyle for Calendar42.
- Mindy Eng – Cleo: The Hands-on Design Tool for Conceptualizing Interactive Spaces at IDStudiolab.
- Sandro Macchioli – W.A.S.P.S.: A programming tool for interactive environments at IDStudiolab
- Designing a new interactive exhibit at Bruns Exhibits
- Improving the User’s Product Selection Experience by Designing a New Tool at Philips.
- Programming for Interaction Designers at IDStudiolab.
- Exploring Intuitive Interactions surrounding Multi-touch Tabletops at TNO.
- Yu Xiang – Designing A Light Therapy Patch and Related Interaction: for joint pain relief at Philips.
- Snoezelen, a way to physical relaxation at Stichting BIO.
- DryLight: New applications for embedded LEDs in the home contex at Philips.
- SketchTone: A music sketching iPad application for Wacom at Wacom.
- Een lichtatmosfeer tool voor deejays (A light atmosphere tool for deejays) at IDStudiolab.
- Design of a comfortable, wearable light/photo therapy product at Philips.
- Pabocommunity: Enabling student collaboration with multitouch tablet computers at Noodlewerk.
- Provotyping in the wild: a research project about provocative prototypes in the fuzzy front end of an innovation project at SPIRE research centre in Sønderborg Denmark
- JungKyoon Yoon – Experience of Interest in Human-Product Interaction at IDStudiolab
- Creating a Pleasant Tactile Waking up Experience at Philips Research
- Design of a Hand-Gesture Interface for Shape Conceptualisation at Design Engineering Department
- Philips Research
- CO LIBRARY: Creating de-centralised library touchpoints in the city of Delft at DOK
- The development of an enjoying online exhibition experience for a local exhibition of scale models, with as core function controlling a video robot through the local exhibition for Christine Smith – Cybercity Ruhr
- Content for the TikTegel: Exploiting the potential of tangible interactive educational materials at Serious Toys
- Online Art Collaboration: The Design of a Tool for Remote Collaboration on New Media Art at Born Digital
- Reinier Jansen – PSST, a Product Sound Sketching Tool at ID-Studiolab